Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: sex, orgasm, premature ejaculation, sperm bank, sex facts, adultery, ovulation, sexually attractive, human semen, phenylethylamine, sexual attraction, sperm, anal sex, ejaculation, heterosexual anal sex, masochist, vibrator, menstrual cramps, wet dreams
Amazing Sex Facts
- A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery during ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.
- Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
- Minute quantities of over 30 different substances have been identified in human semen. These include nitrogen, fructose, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, inositol, cholesterol, glutathione, creatine, pyruvic acid, citric acid, sorbitol, urea, uric acid and Vitamin B12, along with various salts and enzymes.
- Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, the same feel-good chemical responsible for the ecstatic high people experience through sexual attraction and love.
- Women who have given birth have darker labia minora than women who haven’t.
- The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
- -321°F is the temperature at which sperm banks store donor semen. At this temperature, semen can be stored indefinitely.
- The point at which the average man reaches his sexual peak is between the ages of 17 and 18.
- The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.
- A chicken egg could accommodate the number of female ova necessary to repopulate the earth to its present numbers.
- During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.
Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: masturbation, male masturbation, prostate cancer, cardiovascular disorder, depression, sexual relationships, premature ejaculation, Self-Awareness Exercise, sperm bank
A short lists of the benefits and advantages of masturbation for males.
1. It cuts the risk of prostate cancer.
Regular ejaculation, in which masturbation is one easy practice, can help reduce acquiring prostate cancer. In an Australian research in 2008, it was reported that men who had frequent ejaculations between 20 and 50 years of age received sufficient protection against the disease. Those who masturbated more than five times a week were one-third less likely to develop prostate cancer. This is because carcinogens are flushed out from the prostate gland during ejaculation. The gland produces a fluid during ejaculation that energizes the sperms and prevents them from sticking to one another. Consequently, masturbation can improve the quality of semen. As an expert puts it, “The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and damage the cells that line them.”
2. Masturbation can function as a cardiovascular workout.
People suffering from cardiovascular disorders, say those recovering from myocardial infarction or heart attacks, should resume physical activity gradually. Masturbation can be a good option since it helps proper blood flow and breathing. Still, they must work within the limitations that their physical status allows.
3. It releases tension and stress.
Whether from masturbation or intercourse, sexual climax leav...