Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: orgasm, masturbation, safe sex, fingering tips, fingering, clitoris
Instead of just using a finger as a dipstick to see if a woman is wet enough to have intercourse, her partner can have a great time (and give her immense pleasure!) by sticking around down there, and giving her an orgasm by hand. When a woman knows how to give herself an orgasm from masturbating, she should be able to enjoy it when her partner brings her to orgasm from manual stimulation. Manually stimulating a woman doesn't mean that her partner just rubs her clitoris. There's much more to it than that. The following tips will help you bring a woman to orgasm using your hand.
"Handy Tips" for Bringing Her to Orgasm
- Get help from her. Ask her what she likes, or put your hand over hers while she shows you what she likes. She should show you how much and where she likes to be touched so you can do the same.
- Wet is best. If she's not very wet, use a lubricant. Or dip your finger into her vagina and use some of her natural lubrication.
- Use a circular motion to touch the clitoris. Gently rub the tip of one or two of your fingers around and over her clitoris, using a circular motion.
- Be careful with the sensitive clitoris. Don't put too much pressure on the clitoris. Many women do not like continuous direct stimulation of their clitoris, because it is too sensitive. Rub on top of the clitoral hood (the skin that covers the clit
Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: orgasm, masturbation, hand job, hand job tips, safe sex
He's been doing it to himself since he was 13, but somehow, putting himself in someone else's hands turns him on a little more. It's the hand job. Often at the beginning of a relationship, hand jobs are part of a couple's routine before they've had intercourse. However, once the sexual relationship progresses, hand jobs usually go by the wayside. It seems that people think of intercourse as "the real thing" and a hand job as a cheap substitution. But the truth is that giving a great hand job is as real as anything. And it can feel so amazing!
Whether it's your first time seeing his penis, or whether you've been having sex for years and you're lending a hand to add some variety to your sex life, hand jobs are great for many reasons. You can give them almost anytime and anywhere, from your living room sofa to behind his desk at the office, to a movie theater (cover his lap with a jacket) an airplane (cover his lap with a blanket.) You don't even have to take off your clothes to do it. You can also kiss and talk while you're at it. And more good news: hand jobs fall into the category of safe sex. If you want to lend a hand, get familiar with the following figure, and keep these tips in mind:
Hand Job Tips
- Ask him to show you what he likes. Put your hand over his, and ask him to start you off. That way, you'll get an idea of the amount of pressure and the rhythm h
Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: sex, orgasm, premature ejaculation, sperm bank, sex facts, adultery, ovulation, sexually attractive, human semen, phenylethylamine, sexual attraction, sperm, anal sex, ejaculation, heterosexual anal sex, masochist, vibrator, menstrual cramps, wet dreams
Amazing Sex Facts
- A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery during ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.
- Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
- Minute quantities of over 30 different substances have been identified in human semen. These include nitrogen, fructose, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, inositol, cholesterol, glutathione, creatine, pyruvic acid, citric acid, sorbitol, urea, uric acid and Vitamin B12, along with various salts and enzymes.
- Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, the same feel-good chemical responsible for the ecstatic high people experience through sexual attraction and love.
- Women who have given birth have darker labia minora than women who haven’t.
- The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
- -321°F is the temperature at which sperm banks store donor semen. At this temperature, semen can be stored indefinitely.
- The point at which the average man reaches his sexual peak is between the ages of 17 and 18.
- The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.
- A chicken egg could accommodate the number of female ova necessary to repopulate the earth to its present numbers.
- During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.
Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: sex position, missionary position, man on top, woman on top, penis, vagina, cervix, orgasm
Are some sexual positions better than others for conception?
Sadly, no scientific studies have been carried out in this area. However, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of couples having sex in different positions have shed some light on what's going on inside when you're doing the deed.
Common sense suggests that the "missionary position" (man on top) is one of the best ways to make babies because it allows the deepest penetration and so places sperm right next to the opening of your womb. The other position that may improve your chances (in case you get bored!) is entry from behind, either lying down or with the woman on all fours; this should also deposit sperm right next to your cervix.
The MRI studies have indeed shown that the tip of the penis reaches the recesses between the cervix and walls of the vagina in both of these positions. The missionary position ensures the penis reaches the recess at the front of the cervix (anterior) and the rear entry position reaches the recess at back of the cervix (posterior). So this limited evidence supports what common sense tells us; it's just amazing what some scientists spend their time doing, isn't it!
What are the worst sexual positions for conception?
Some experts recommend you avoid having sex while sitting, standing or with the woman on top. These positions defy gravity and may make it harder for the sperm to swim up towards...