Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: masturbation, pleasurable, no side effects, better sex, orgasms, sex toys
So far we have dealt with the 'who' and the 'how' but now we turn to the 'why'. Why do girls masturbate? The simple answer, which is good enough for many, is that it is pleasurable, but that excludes many of the recognised and claimed benefits. Below is a short list of the more significant of these:
1. Its pleasurable - it had to be number one!
2. It helps you relax - safer than tranquillisers, cheaper than alcohol and no side effects.
3. It helps you get to sleep if you are suffering from insomnia
4. It can make you feel 'energised' and focused, making study or concentration related tasks easier
5. It gives a degree of relief from the physical discomforts many feel during periods
6. It allows you to find out what you like so that you can share your needs with a partner and have better sex
7. It is always available when sexual tensions need releasing - not always true of partner sex
8. It allows you to have as much gratification as you want, when you want it and at your speed - partner sex cannot compete
9. It takes the pressure off your partner as he/she is not the only source of your orgasms
10. It is the one form of sex with no risk of disease, pregnancy or emotional upset
11. It fits in with your life - unlike partner sex
12. It often results in more powerful and longer orgasms than other forms of sex.