Posted in Tip: English | Categories: Tip | Tags: sex, sex places, bath, kitchen, living room, penthouse, hotel, private room, room, roses on bed, scented candles, car, pda, opposite sex
Having sex is not restricted on bed alone. Of course, you’ll have sex with someone you really love—your partner. However, since it will always be the both of you, it will be the responsibility of the both to maintain the excitement in this part of your relationship for this can make it stronger.
Being one also lessens the possibility of being attracted to other opposite sex in the duration of the relationship or committing infidelity. One of the factors that can give excitement in your sex life with your wife is to have it in a variety of places.
Here are some places where you can actually have it.
- You can surprise your partner while she is having her bath. Or what you can do is to call your wife to ask for towel pretending you have left it and surprise her this way. Or you can invite her to take a bath with you. Or bathe each other. There are so many things that you can explore in here, whatever you thing that will be pleasing for the both of you.
- For sure, your wife is spending a weekend cooking in the kitchen. It will be very sweet for you to hug her or kiss her even she is soaked of sweat. This is a very sweet act of a man to her woman. You can even volunteer for help and tease her while helping her.
- In the living room while watching television or DVD. You can ask her questions out of nowhere and wait for the right time to be sweet to your woman. You can start by tickling her on the waist or knee.
- In anniversaries, make it to a point of spending it together especially when you have children already. You can have a date where there are only the both of you. Couples need privacy. After strolling, you can invite her in a nice penthouse or a place that seems to be decent.
- However, the top place where you can have it is in your room. There in