Posted in Blog: Tagalog | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: Mistress, Etiquette
TGIF! Nanood ng Etiquette for Mistresses ang Inang ng mag-isa. Hirap kapag walang jowa. All by myself ang peg ng lola.
Doon ko lang nalaman na ang librong sinulat si Julie Yap-Daza ang pinagbasehan ng pelikulang ito. Niway, share ko lang ilang rules para sa mga babaeng may-asawa ang jowa.
1. Mistress is not Mrs. Know your place.
2. Don’t call him, wait for him to call.
3. Mistresses don’t complain (They shouldn’t. It’s the wives, according to the husbands, who are “always complaining).
4. Send him home as soon as it becomes apparent that he’s overstaying.
5. A man with a mistress leads a double life, his mistress only a half life. Cheer up! A career will make you whole.
6. Mistresses should be ready to give up Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Holy Week and his birthday (that’s why mistresses are also called “holiday orphans” because of this).
7. When all else fails, leave him.
Sa lahat ng mga nangyayari sa buhay natin, yan ay resulta ng desisyon na ginawa natin. Maraming options, advises, suggestions, etc pero ang may katawan ang pumipili base sa gusto nya gamit ang puso, puson o isip.... Read More