adminJoined: April 14, 2012 (5 years old)
Send PM · Male · Offline
Posted in Blog: English | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: Upgraded Chatroom Features
To All Chatters:
This is to inform you that we have upgraded some of the features in the Chat Room.
Settings for the listed features below will now be permanently saved.
► Audio Settings (On/Mute)
► Volume Settings (%)
► Auto Scroll/Pause
► Ignore List (ignored users added to the list)
The settings you had when you last logged into the Chat Room will be automatically saved and will be activated the next time you visit the Lobby.
Posted in Blog: English | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: Plagiarism
To All The Members:
It has come to our attention that some of the stories submitted here in FSS are being copied and posted in another site (www.pinoykwento.com).
Please be aware that Pinoy Kwento is NOT, in any way, affiliated with FSS.
All our affiliates follow a unique pattern wherein only 90% of the post content is available to the readers. The remaining 10% can be accessed by clicking the "Read More" link found at the bottom of each post. Any reader who clicks on that link will be redirected to www.filipinosexstories.com where they need to sign up (for new users) or login (for existing members).
Furthermore, all our affiliates show the stories with their original authors, in the same way as these are posted here in FSS. We do NOT use the byline "admin" on any article that is not written originally by the admin.
To All Our Valued Authors:
We apologize for this inconvenience but as of yet, there is no absolute solution of making your posts non-copiable. Even if we disable the conventional "select-copy-and-paste" feature, a lot of ways can still be done by anyone who wants to plagiarize your literary works.
Thank you for posting your stories here in FSS. We truly value your efforts.
We do hope that these incidents of plagiarism won't affect your enthusiasm in sharing your stories with us.
To everyone, thank you for supporting our site. Your co...
Posted in Blog: English | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: posts moderation
This is to inform everyone that the POEM category, although will not be removed completely, will be moderated and will be limited to one post per day. We will focus more on erotic stories as FSS' primary objective.
Another thing, BLOGS will continue but will be limited to one post a day only per member. We encourage everyone to post a blog that is educational and informative and could be a good point of interactions from the members of this site.
Lastly, all writing submissions deem not catering to the site's main objective will be deleted without prior notice.
Posted in Announcement: English | Categories: Announcement | Tags: Year-Ender 2015
It has been a productive and entertaining twelve months here in FSS.
We would like to thank all the contributors, especially to our writers who tirelessly share your talents and erotic experiences to this site. Also, to the reader-members for continuously supporting your favorite authors and for encouraging them to make this site a ground for their literary works, both erotic and non-erotic writings.
We would also like to thank those members who help us in policing this site from unwanted behaviors and those who assist us in implementing the site's rules and policies.
We are trying our best to cater to different genres of quality stories and confessions for you to have uninterrupted reading while interacting with your favorite authors at the same time.
Please continue to have fun and we promise you, there is more to come in 2016.
Happy New Year To All!...
Posted in Blog: English | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: Christmas greetings
A very Merry Christmas to you all!
From your FSS admins....
Posted in Blog: English | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: 3rd Anniversary
As we enter our 4th year, the FSS team would like to thank all of you for making our site what it is today. The number of posted stories and other writings are signs of good things to come for all of us.
This is our site and we will continue to do what is necessary so we all can continue to enjoy FSS.
Thank you for the three wonderful years and looking forward to have more years of fun and entertainment.
Posted in Blog: English | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: Incognito Login
This is to inform all the members that we have now enabled the "Default Online Status" feature.
Go to My Account > Main > Settings > DEFAULT ONLINE STATUS (then choose from the 5 dropdown options as follows: Online, Away, Busy, Reading, Invisible.)
So for example, if you set your Default Online Status to Invisible, it means you would be logging in incognito in your next login sessions. And if you login as such, others will not see you in the Online List. In addition, if someone will search for your name, your status will show as "Offline".
Enjoy the new feature!
Posted in Announcement: English | Categories: Announcement | Tags: announcement
Automatic Ban from the Site:
1. Creating a handle that mocks a member/s. All other handles associated with the said account will be banned as well.
2. Questioning (in a malicious manner) and/or attacking the site's policies and/or the Admins' actions in any part of the site, be it in the chatroom, comment section or posts. Sending a private message to the admins is the PROPER and VALID way.
3. Creation of multiple accounts to malign an individual or group and/or make fun of them and/or to do any malicious activity.
4. Repeatedly disregarding existing rules, guidelines and warnings.
5. Allowing a suspended and/or banned member to login using your own account.
6. Use of any part of the site to disrupt peace and order.
7. Any post or comment, the content of which we deem plagiarized (for stories, confessions, poems and blogs), prohibited, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially offensive, or otherwise inappropriate will be removed aside from the delinquent member’s account being banned.
DO NOT USE THE SITE FOR PERSONAL ISSUES OR VENDETTA AS THERE WILL BE NO MORE WARNING OR EXPLANATION TO BE GIVEN.
REMEMBER: FSS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY CONTENT OR USER FROM THE SITE FOR ANY, OR NO REASON, AT ANYTIME.
USE THE ENTIRE SITE AS IT IS INTENDED FOR, TO HAVE FUN. OTHERWISE, LEAVE TH...
Posted in Blog: Tagalog | Categories: Non-Erotic | Tags: faction
May nababalitaan ako na may faction daw sa FSS. Di bawal ang faction ngunit ayaw ko rin na may ganoon.
Di naman nakadepende ang personal nating buhay dito so no need to create one. Just login, ...enjoy..., then logout.
Maraming salamat po.
Updated: 2014-11-29 11:30 AM
Updated: 2014-12-01 04:12 PM
So much for this, okay let's move on.
Posted in Announcement: Tagalog | Categories: Announcement | Tags: announcement
Writers and Bloggers:
Please be advised that we will strictly implement uniformity and readability of all posts for the benefit of your followers.
We encourage you, first-time writers or not, to observe the basics in writing:
1. Proper "spacing" especially in making paragraphs. Iwasan ang dikit-dikit. Cut long paragraphs into at least two or three shorter ones.
2. Use capital letter in the first word of every sentence and for all proper nouns, acronyms etc.
3. Study the use of punctuations as it will help make your writings exciting to read.
4. Avoid “jejemon” and “texting” words as much as possible. Tandaan: IBA ang "jejemon" or "texting" style sa simpleng wrong spelling.
E.g. bilis ang tkbo ng saskyan nla paplabs ng vllg, kya nmn hndi q nah ngwang hbulin 8to. C kap ang sumunod ki boss.
5. Write to express and to impress yourself, not to impress others.
6. Story content ALL written in BOLD and ALL CAPS is a complete NO.
E.g. HABANG NAGPAPAHINGA AY NARINIG NIYA ANG PAGKALABOG NG PINTO SA KUSINA.
7. Title should be in capital letter on the first letter of every word.
E.g. First Time With A Stranger, M...